Free time. Free admission. Free ride. – with the ThüringenCard
Discover the great diversity that Thuringia has to offer and enjoy free admission to more than 200 places of interest. With the ThüringenCard you will receive a free Thuringia-travel guide presenting all participating attractions. The ThüringenCard is available as 24-hour, 3-day or 6-day card. With the 3- and 6-day card you enjoy the additional mobile-ticket usable in busses and trains of the whole region. With this ticket you are sure to travel to your destination free of stress - find something to suit you!
ThüringenCard – 2020 prices
Valid for 24 hours as of first use
Adults: 19.90 €
Children: 14.90 €
Inclusive: Thuringia-travel guide + day ticket for Erfurt public transport*
3 in 365 days
Valid on 3 freely selectable days until 31st December 2020
Applies from the first use until 11.59 pm on this day (not 3 x 24 hours)!
Adults: 39.90 €
Children: 26.90 €
Inclusive: Thuringia-travel guide + 1 x Harz Narrow-Gauge Railway ticket* 50%-off + ThüringenCard mobile-ticket* for one day
6 in 365 days
Valid on 6 freely selectable days until 31st December 2020
Applies from the first use until 11.59 pm on this day (not 6 x 24 hours)!
Adults: 59.90 €
Children: 37.90 €
Inclusive: Thuringia-travel guide + 1 x Harz Narrow-Gauge Railway ticket* 50%-off + ThüringenCard mobile-ticket*
Holders have no right to free admission to any special events. Children’s prices apply to children between 5 and 14 years of age in combination with an adult card. Children under 5 will be given the ThüringenCard free of charge.
This is where you can purchase your ThüringenCard
- in our 360Degrees Thuringia Discovery World opposit Erfurt central station
- in many of the participating attractions
- in many accomodations
- in the following tourist information centres:
Altenburg | Arnstadt | Bad Berka | Bad Blankenburg | Bad Frankenhausen | Bad Langensalza | Bad Liebenstein | Bad Lobenstein | Bad Salzungen | Bad Sulza | Bad Tabarz | Cursdorf | Eisenach | Eisenberg | Erfurt | Friedrichroda | Gera | Gotha | Greiz | Ilmenau | Jena | Kelbra | Langewiesen | Meiningen | Mühlhausen | Neuhaus | Neustadt (Orla) | Nordhausen | Oberhof | Pößneck | Rudolstadt | Ruhla | Saalburg | Saalfeld | Schmalkalden | Sondershausen | Suhl | Weimar | Zeulenroda-Triebes
Please feel free to inquire via email.
- You will receive one day-ticket for Erfurt public transport upon presentation of the ThüringenCard in the 360Grad Thüringen Digital Entdecken - Thuringia's Discovery World (opposite Erfurt central station) or at the Erfurt EVAG-Centre.
- You will receive one Harz narrow-gauge railway ticket upon presentation of the 3-day or 6-day ThüringenCard at the Tourist Information Centre at Nordhausen Nord station.
- You will receive one ThüringenCard mobile-ticket when purchasing the 3- or 6-day ThüringenCard. With this ThüringenCard mobile-ticket you can take all participating trains (DB regio) in Thuringia, busses and trams in the area of the VMT and all busses of KomBus for free for one day.
- Participating at public guided tours is only possible for individual card holders, not for groups.