Share this page:

Museum Gallery in All Saints Church

The smallest of Mühlhausen's churches was completed in 1287 and, after a fire in 1689, rebuilt in Baroque style. However, All Saints' Church was subsequently allowed to fall into disrepair. After extensive restoration (1985-1989), it is today used as a Museum Gallery. As well as housing changing special exhibitions, it has a permanent exhibition that records the history of the construction and restoration of the church. The museum programme also includes special events. The Museum Gallery is currently closed.

 

Opening hours

The Museum Gallery is currently closed to the public.


 

Detailed information

  • art

Services

  • Guided tour by appointment
  • Language: German

Comments

Location

Contact information

Mühlhäuser Museen

Unterer Steinweg
99974 Mühlhausen

Telephone: +49 (0) 3601 85660
Fax: +49 (0) 3601 856626

Local information

Travel to destination