Ascension of Christ Catholic Parish Church
Former cemetery church in the old cemetery, which was changed into a park in 1924. None of the graves of the Bach family have survived and only a memorial plaque on the church commemorates the 25 family members.
The graves of Willibald Alexis and Eugenie John (Marlitt) have been preserved to the present day. The church was built between 1738 - 1743 and has an octagonal ground plan. Property of the Roman Catholic church since 1974.