Kornmarkt Church - Museum of the Peasants' Uprising
The former church of the Franciscan monastery of St. Crucis served as the municipal weighing centre and grain store from 1802; it was then used for offices and apartments from the late 19th century. Since completion of restoration work in 1975, the church has housed a permanent exhibition on the course, highlights and after-effects of the German Peasants' War. Another interesting feature is the crypt lapidarium with documents on the history of the church's construction and restoration. The monastery garden designed in line with the ideas of medieval scholar Albertus Magnus has been open since 2008.